Hellenic American University Faculty member Dr. Evangelia Siachou together with the University Provost Dr. Triant Flouris participate in EURAM 2015 Annual Conference as co-organizers of an emerging Strategic Management track entitled Strategies for Air and Maritime Transportation.
This track aims to bring together scholars interested in strategies to reduce uncertainty and increase sustainable competitiveness in the context of air and sea transportation. Several, mutually related, research topics are addressed and include:
- Strategies to increase innovation and improve sustainable competitiveness;
- The role of organizational ambidexterity in boosting growth;
- Public-Private-Partnerships in airports and ports;
- CSR and green strategies: economic, social and environmental challenges;
- Stakeholder dialogue and conflict mitigation;
- Strategy of Airport and Port Authorities to face increased market volatility and risk;
- The impact of cruise tourism on the development of local communities.
The European Academy of Management (EURAM) is a professional cross-cultural community of engaged management scholars and reflective practitioners and aims at enhancing the quality of research and contribute to the social and political discourse on management.
EURAM 2015 Annual Conference is hosted in Kozminski University, Warsaw, 17-20 June with the theme Uncertainty is a great opportunity.